This product contains inactivated capsular group B Pasteurella multocida (CVCC44502 or/and CVCC44602 or/and CVCC44702 strain).
After standing, the upper layer was a pale yellow clear liquid, and the lower layer was a gray-white precipitate, which was a uniform suspension after shaking.
[Function and use]
For the prevention of bovine pasteurellosis (ie, bovine hemorrhagic sepsis). The immunization period is 9 months.
[Usage and Dosage]
Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. For cattle weighing less than 100 kg, each head is 4.0 ml; for cattle weighing more than 100 kg, each head is 6.0 m1.
(l) Do not freeze, and use after freezing is strictly prohibited.
(2) Only for inoculating healthy cattle.
(3) Before use, the vaccine should be returned to room temperature and shaken well.
(4) Local disinfection should be done during inoculation. Use 1 sterile needle per cow.
(5) After inoculation, individual cattle may have allergic reactions, so attention should be paid to observation, and desensitization measures such as injection of epinephrine should be taken for rescue if necessary.
(6) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
(1) 20 ml ∕ bottle (2) 50 ml ∕ bottle (3) 100 ml ∕ bottle (4) 250 ml/bottle
[Storage and validity period]
Store at 2～8℃, the validity period is 12 months.
(1) 20 ml ∕bottle×200bottles/carton (2) 50ml∕bottle×100bottles/carton (3) 100ml∕bottle×100bottles/carton (4) 250ml/bottle×40bottles/carton