[Main ingredients and content]
This product contains Brucella suis S2 strain (CVCC 70502). Each serving contains at least 1X1010CFU of viable bacteria
Light yellow spongy loose clumps, easy to separate from the bottle wall, and dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
[Function and use]
For the prevention of brucellosis in sheep, pigs and bovine. Immunization period: 36 months for sheep, 24 months for cattle, and 12 months for pigs.
[Usage and Dosage]
Oral administration: sheep, 1 serving per head; cattle, 5 servings per head; pigs, 2 servings per head, with an interval of 1 month, and then orally 1 time. Pregnant dams are not affected after oral administration, and herds are administered orally once a year. long-term use, no
Can lead to persistent positive serological reactions.
Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection: goats, 0.25 servings each; sheep, 0.5 servings each; pigs, inoculated twice, 2 servings per animal each time, with an interval of 1 month.
(1) The injection method cannot be used for pregnant animals, cattle and Small Tail Han sheep.
(2) After dilution, it should be used up on the same day.
(3) When drinking or drenching with water, care should be taken to use cold water. If mixed into the feed, avoid using feed containing added antibiotics, fermented feed or hot feed. Animals should stop using feed containing antibiotic additives and fermented feed 3 days before and after inoculation.
(4) Local disinfection should be done when inoculation by injection route.
(5) This product has a certain pathogenicity to humans. When using it, you should pay attention to personal protection.
(6) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly. Used wooden troughs can be sterilized with sunlight.
(1) 10 servings/bottle (2) 20 servings/bottle (3) 40 servings/bottle (4) 80 servings/bottle (5) 160 servings/bottle
[Storage and validity period]
Store at 2~8℃ or below -15℃, the validity period is 12 months.
(1) 10 servings (20 servings, 40 servings, 80 servings, 160 servings) / bottle × 200 bottles / box
(2) 10 servings (20 servings, 40 servings, 80 servings, 160 servings)/bottle×400 bottles/box
(3) 10 servings (20 servings, 40 servings, 80 servings, 160 servings) / bottle × 600 bottles / box