Each 5.0 g contains: rifaximin 100 mg
For the treatment of subclinical mastitis at drying-off caused by bacteria susceptible to rifaximin during the dry period of cows.
For intramammary use.
The content of one syringe should be infused into the teat canal of each quarter immediately after the last milking of the lactation. Before infusion, the teat should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Avoid contamination of the nozzle after removing the cap.
Special precautions for use in animals
Use of the product should be based on susceptibility testing and should take into account official and local antimicrobial policies. Increased use, including use of the product deviating from the instructions, may increase the prevalence of bacteria resistant to rifaximin.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the product to animals
1. Rifamycin and derivate (include rifaximin) may cause sensitisation (allergy) following ingestion or skin contact. Allergic reactions to these substances may occasionally be serious.
2. Do not handle the product if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
3. Wear overalls, safety glasses, and impervious gloves. Wash hands after use. Accidental spillage on the skin should be washed off immediately with soap and water.
4. If you develop symptoms following exposure, such as skin rash, you should seek medical advice and show the physician this warning. Swelling of the face, lips and eyes or difficulty in breathing are more serious symptoms and require urgent medical attention.
5. Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling this product.
Meat: 0 day
Milk: 0 day
PACKAGING SIZE: 5.0 g/syringe
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Protected from light, store below 30 ℃.