[Main components and content] Each serving should contain no less than 6×1010CFU of live bacteria of Brucella bovis A19 strain.
[Properties] Light yellow spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
[Function and use] For the prevention of bovine brucellosis. The immunization period is 72 months.
[Usage and Dosage] Subcutaneous injection. Generally, only 3-8 months old cows are vaccinated, and each head is vaccinated with 1 copy; if necessary, another 1/60 head can be vaccinated at 18-20 months old (before the first mating), and later can be vaccinated according to the cattle herd. The prevalence of fungal diseases determines whether to vaccinate again.
[Adverse reactions] The standard is not yet specified.
(1) Can not be used for pregnant cattle.
(2) After dilution, it should be used up on the same day.
(3) Local disinfection should be done during inoculation.
(4) This product has a certain pathogenicity to humans, and a large number of staff contacts can cause infection. When using, pay attention to personal protection.
(5) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
[Specifications] (1) 2 servings/bottle (2) 5 servings/bottle (3) 10 servings/bottle (4) 20 servings/bottle (5) 40 servings/bottle (6) 80 servings/ bottle
(1) 2 servings (5 servings, 10 servings, 20 servings, 40 servings, 80 servings)/bottle × 200 bottles/box
(2) 2 servings (5 servings, 10 servings, 20 servings, 40 servings, 80 servings)/bottle×400 bottles/box
(3) 2 servings (5 servings, 10 servings, 20 servings, 40 servings, 80 servings)/bottle x 600 bottles/box
[Storage and validity period] Store at 2~8℃, the validity period is 12 months.