[Main components and content] The vaccine contains inactivated rabies virus, at least 2.5 IU/head.
[Properties] White lumps, dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
[Function and use] For the prevention of rabies in dogs. The immunization period is 12 months.
[Usage and Dosage] Dilute with the matching diluent, subcutaneously or intramuscularly inoculate dogs over 3 months old, each 1.0ml (including 1 head). It is recommended that the first vaccination be given at 3 months of age, with a booster vaccination 30 to 60 days after the first vaccination, and then every 12 months thereafter.
[Adverse reactions] No visible adverse reactions.
(1) It is only used for inoculation of healthy dogs, and deworming is carried out 10 days before inoculation.
(2) Dilute the vaccine with the matching diluent.
(3) The vaccine should be brought to room temperature (15-25°C) before use, shaken well after dilution, and use up at one time.
(4) A sterile syringe should be used for inoculation.
(5) If the vaccine bottle is cracked, the label is unclear or there is foreign matter, it should not be used.
(6) Do not exercise vigorously before and after vaccination.
(7) Pregnant dogs are limited to use. If vaccination is required, corresponding protective measures should be taken.
(8) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and the remaining vaccine after dilution should be disinfected.
[Specifications] Vaccines: (1) 1 serving/bottle (2) 2 servings/bottle (3) 5 servings/bottle (4) 10 servings/bottle
Diluent: (1) 1ml/bottle (2) 2ml/bottle (3) 5ml/bottle (4) 10ml/bottle
[Package] (1) 5 bottles/box (2) 10 bottles/box (3) 20 bottles/box
[Storage and validity period] Store at 2～8℃ and the validity period is 24 months.