[Ingredients and Concentration]
The product is prepared using the high quality adjuvant. The vaccine is composed of inactivated Avian Influenza Subtype H9, A/Chicken/Shandong/LG1/2000（H9N2）Strain, shorted as LG1 strain. The live virus concentration before inactivation: ≥108.0EID50 per 0.1ml.
[Properties] This product is a milky white emulsion.
[Indications] It is used to prevent Avian Influenza. The immunity will be maintained to 6months.
[Application and Dosages]
For chickens of 1~2 months old: 0.3ml per bird, subcutaneous injection in neck;
For layers of 2~3weeks before egglaying: 0.5ml per bird, intramuscular injection in chest.
[Adverse Reaction] There’s none visible adverse reactions normally.
1. The product is not allowed to use in AIV infected chickens or in chickens with abnormal health conditions.
2. The vaccine should be carefully examined. The product can not be used where there are damages, foreign materials or emulsion breakage.
3. Freezing forbidden!
4. The injection utensils should be disinfected before use, and the injection site be disinfected with 5% iodine tincture.
5. Once unsealed the vaccine should be used only the same day.
6. The broilers 21days before slaughter cannot be vaccinate with this product.
7. The leavings, used vaccine vials and utensils should be subjected to disinfection treatment.
[Packing] 250ml×40 vials/ctns
[Storage and shelf life] The product can be stored at 2~8℃ for 12months.