Infectious Coryza (Serotype A) Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain QL-Apg-3)
Infectious Coryza (Serotype A) Vaccine
Inactivated (Strain QL-Apg-3)
[Ingredients and Concentration]
The vaccine contains inactivated F. paragallinarum QL-Apg-3 strain, and the number of bacteria contained in the vaccine per milliliter of the vaccine should not be less than 2.0×109CFU.
After standing, the upper layer is a clear liquid, and the lower layer is a gray-white precipitate, which is a uniform suspension after shaking.
[Indications] It is used to prevent chicken infectious rhinitis caused by Avian bacillus paragallinarum. Chickens over 4 weeks of age are immunized for the first time, and the immunization period is 4 months; chickens over 4 weeks of age are immunized for the first time, and boosted once 3 months after the primary immunization, and the immunization period is 18 months.
[Application and Dosages]
Subcutaneous injection on the back of the neck. Chickens over 4 weeks old, each 0.5ml; it is recommended to boost the immunization once 3 months after the primary immunization, 0.5ml per chicken.
(1) Only used to inoculate healthy chickens.
(2) After the vaccine is unsealed, it is limited to be used up on the same day.
(3) Do not freeze, return the vaccine to room temperature before use, and shake well.
(4) The injection equipment should be strictly sterilized, and local disinfection should be done during inoculation.
(5) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
[Specification] (1) 250ml/bottle (2) 500ml/bottle
[Packing] (1) 40 bottles/box (2) 20 bottles/box
[Storage and shelf life] Stored at 2-8℃, the validity period is 18 months.