[Ingredients and Concentration]
The product is prepared using the high quality adjuvant adjuvant. The vaccine is composed of inactivated Avian Encephalomyelitis Virus Van Roekel Strain. The live virus concentration before inactivation: ≥105.0EID50 per dose.
[Properties] This product is a milky white emulsion.
[Indications] It is used to prevent Avian Encephalomyelitis. The immunity will be obtained 14days after vaccination and maintained to 10months. The maternal antibody will protect the chickens until 42days old.
[Application and Dosages] It’s indicated for subcutaneous injection in neck or intramuscular injection in chest, 0.5ml/bird before the egglaying.
[Adverse Reaction] There’s none visible adverse reactions normally.
1. Freezing forbidden! If frozen, the product is forbidden to be used.
2. The product is exclusively used to healthy chickens.
3. Once unsealed the vaccine should be used only the same day.
4. The vaccine should be recovered to normal temperature and evenly mixed by shaking before use.
5. The injection utensils should be disinfected before use, and the injection site be disinfected with 5% iodine tincture.
6. The 9# needles are recommended for use.
7. The leavings, used vaccine vials and utensils should be subjected to disinfection treatment.
[Packing] 250ml×40 vials/ctns
[Storage and shelf life] The product can be stored at 2~8℃ for 18months.