Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Egg Drop Syndrome Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota+ Strain M41+ Strain Beijing 911)
[Ingredients and Concentration]
Active Substances: Per 1.0 ml
Newcastle Disease virus, La Sota strain ³ 3.0×108.0EID50
Infectious Bronchitis virus, M41 strain ³ 3.0×106.0EID50
Egg Drop Syndrome virus, Beijing 911 strain ³ 3.0×107.0EID50
Milky coloured water in oil emulsion for injection.
For prevention of Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Egg Drop Syndrome.
[Application and Dosages]
Preferably by subcutaneous route in the lower half of the neck under the loose skin at the point midway between the bird's head and base of the neck, the needle pointing away from the bird's head; or intramuscularly in the breast muscle. The vaccine is used to vaccinate layer and broiler breeders between 16 to 20 weeks of age, 0.5ml per dose.
[Adverse Reaction] No obvious adverse reaction occurred.
(1) Vaccinate only healthy birds.
(2) Do not freeze.
(3) Do not use unsterile vaccination equipment.
(4) Bring the vaccine bottle to room temperature. Shake vaccine bottle well before and during use.
(5) The contents of the bottle should be used within 6 hours after broaching the container.
(6) If accidentally injected in to human being urgent medical attention is required.
[Specification] 250ml per bottle
[Packing] 40 bottle per carton
[Storage and shelf life]
The product will keep for 18 months if stored at a temperature 2°C - 8°C.