[Ingredients and Concentration]
The vaccine contains inactivated Riemerella anatipestifer serotype ZJ01 strain (the number of inactivated bacteria per milliliter of the vaccine is not less than 2.5×109CFU), serotype 2 HN01 strain (the number of inactivated bacteria per milliliter of the vaccine contains a lot of inactivated bacteria) less than 5×109CFU), serotype 7 YC03 strain (the number of inactivated bacteria per milliliter of vaccine is not less than 2.5×109CFU).
[Properties] Milky white emulsion.
It is used to prevent duck infectious serositis caused by serotype 1, serotype 2, and serotype 7 Riemerella anatipestifer. The immunization period is 3 months.
[Application and Dosages] 7-10-day-old ducklings, subcutaneously injected into the neck, 0.2ml/duck.
[Adverse Reaction] No obvious adverse reactions.
(1) It is only used to inoculate healthy ducks.
(2) This product is strictly prohibited from freezing.
(3) If there are abnormal phenomena such as breakage, foreign body or demulsification and delamination, do not use it.
(4) When inoculating, the injection equipment should be sterilized by high pressure or boiling, and the injection site should be sterilized with iodine tincture.
(5) Shake well before use and allow the vaccine to return to room temperature. Once the vaccine is opened, it will be used up on the same day.
(6) Once the vaccine is mistakenly injected into the human body, seek medical attention immediately and inform the doctor that this product contains mineral oil adjuvant.
(7) The used vaccine bottles and utensils should be disinfected.
(8) Use strictly in accordance with the instructions.
[Storage and shelf life] Store at 2～8℃, the validity period is 18 months