[Ingredients and Concentration]
The vaccine contains La Sota strain of chicken Newcastle disease virus, with ≥106.0EID50 per bird.
This product is a light yellow sponge-like loose mass, which is easy to separate from the bottle wall, and dissolves quickly after adding diluent.
For the prevention of Newcastle disease in chickens.
[Application and Dosages]
According to the bottle label to indicate the feather size, dilute with normal saline or suitable diluent. For immunization by intranasal or eye drop, 0.05ml each; for immunization by drinking water or spray, the dose is doubled.
[Adverse Reaction] Generally, there are no visible adverse reactions.
(1) For flocks infected with Mycoplasma gallis, spray immunization is prohibited.
(2) The vaccine should be used with the preparation. The diluted vaccine should be kept in a cold and dark place and must be used up within 4 hours.
(3) The effect of eye instillation and nasal instillation is better; for drinking water immunity, adding 2~5% skimmed milk to the water is more effective.
(4) Metal containers should not be used for drinking water immunity, and the water used should be clean and free from chlorine and other disinfectants. Stop drinking water for 4 hours before immunization to ensure that each chicken can drink enough.
(5) Disinfect the used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines.
[Specification] 1000 birds per bottle
[Packing] 600 bottles / box
[Storage and shelf life] Stored at 2~8℃, the validity period is 24 months.