Infectious Bursal Disease Thermo-stable Vaccine, Live (B87 Strain)
Infectious Bursal Disease Thermo-stable Vaccine
Live (B87 Strain)
[Ingredients and Concentration]
One dose contains Infectious Bursal Disease Mid virus B87 strain not less than 103ELD50.
A loosen, spongy and rosiness gobbet. It can be disengaged from the bottle easily. Melt rapidly in the diluent.
For vaccination of healthy chickens against Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD).
[Application and Dosages]
1. The vaccine is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 14-28 days of age.
2. Dissolve content of one vial by Qilu Vaccine Diluent in the bottle offered. Instill one drop of reconstituted vaccine on the eye or oral administration or injection.
1. The vaccine is for vaccination of healthy chickens only.
2. The reconstitution should be stored in cold place away from light and be used up in 1 hours.
3. During inoculation, local disinfection should be done.
4. It is not provided in the criterion temporarily.
5. The packaging must be disinfected.
6. Make sure the vaccine will not pollute the environment and human beings.
[Storage and shelf life] Keep at 2℃-8℃ for 24 months.