[Ingredients and Concentration]
The vaccine contains chicken infectious bronchitis virus LDT3-A strain,
and the virus content per feather should be ≥103.5EID50.
Milky white or yellow-white spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the
bottle wall, and dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
For the prevention of infectious bronchitis. Immunity develops 10 days’ after vaccination and lasts for 4 months.
[Application and Dosages]
Dilute 2000 vaccines with 60ml sterile normal saline; 1000 vaccines with 30ml sterile normal saline; 500 vaccines with 15ml sterile normal saline.
(1) Take a small amount of pre-cooled sterile normal saline at 2-8°C and add it to the vaccine bottle to fully dissolve the vaccine.
(2) Dilute 2000 vaccines into 60ml sterile saline; 1000 vaccines into 30ml sterile saline; 500 vaccines into 15ml sterile saline medium; shake well.
(3) Absorb the vaccine with a dropper, and inoculate 0.03ml (1 bird) by intranasal injection for each chicken.
[Adverse Reaction] No adverse reactions.
(1) Inoculate healthy flocks only.
(2) Store the vaccine in a cool place after dilution, and use it up within 4 hours.
(3) The nasal dropper, bottle and other instruments should be sterilized in advance, and the immunization amount should be accurate.
(4) The vaccine bottle and related utensils after use should be treated harmlessly.
[Specification] 2000 birds per bottle
[Storage and shelf life] Store below -20℃, the validity period is 9 months.
[Packing] 2000 birds) / bottle × 600 bottles / box