[Ingredients and Concentration]
Contains chicken Newcastle disease La Sota strain virus and infectious bronchitis virus LDT3-A strain. Before the vaccine freeze-drying, each dose contains chicken Newcastle disease virus La Sota strain 106.7EID50, including chicken infectious bronchitis virus LDT3-A strain 104.5EID50.
[Properties] Milky white or yellow-white spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, and dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
It is used to immunize chickens of various ages to prevent Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis.
[Application and Dosages]
(1) Take a small amount of pre-cooled sterile normal saline at 2-8°C and add it to the vaccine bottle to fully dissolve the vaccine.
(2) Dilute 2000 vaccines into 60ml sterile saline, 1000 vaccines into 30ml sterile saline, and 500 vaccines into 15ml sterile saline , shake well.
(3) Absorb the vaccine with a dropper, and inoculate 0.03ml (1 bird) by intranasal injection for each chicken.
No obvious adverse reactions.
(1) Only healthy chickens are inoculated.
(2) Dilute the vaccine and store it in a cool place, and use it up within 4 hours.
(3) The dropper, bottle and other instruments for nasal instillation should be sterilized in advance, and the amount of immunity should be accurate.
(4) The vaccine bottle and related utensils after use should be treated harmlessly.
[Specification] (1) 500 pigeons/bottle (2) 1000 pigeons/bottle (3) 2000 pigeons/bottle
[Storage and shelf life] Store below −20℃, the validity period is 12 months.