[Ingredients and Concentration] The product is prepared by inoculating SPF chicken embryos. Virus concentration per dose：Laryngotracheitis virus ≥102.7EID50
[Properties] The product appears mild rosy ,spongiform and loose mass in shape, is easily detached from vial wall and solved rapidly after adding diluent.
[Indications] It is suitable for poultries over 35daysold to prevention of Laryngotracheitis. It maintains an immunity period of 6months.
[Application and Dosage]
This vaccine is indicated to be inoculated via eyedrop. Please dilute vaccine with suitable amount of normal saline according to labeled doses, and then vaccinate each bird with one drop (0.03ml). Egg-layers must be inoculated first at 5 weeks old and re-inoculated just before egg-laying.
[Adverse reactions] There’s none visible adverse reactions normally.
1. After dilution the vaccine should be placed at low temperature, away from light and be used in 3hours.
2. As for chicken flocks below 5 weeks old, it is advisable to do pilot experiment, when no heavy reactions are observed, the vaccine can be used extensively. The vaccine has a poorresult for chicken below 5 weeks old; revaccination is necessary 3 weeks after first vaccination.
3. The vaccine is limited to use only in epidemic area. It is not advisable to use in flocks suffered from serious respiratory diseases, such as infectious coryza, mycoplasma infection, etc.
4. Before and after vaccination, it is necessary to do a good job of environmental hygiene management and disinfection in chicken houses, in order to reduce bacteria density and eye infection.
5. The used vaccine vials and utensils should be subjected to disinfection treatment and are not allowed to dispose freely.
[Specification] 2000 doses/vial
[Packing] 10 vials/box, 400 or 600vials/ctns
[Storage and shelf life] It is effective for 12months stored below -15℃