Porcine Cirovirus Type 2 Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain ZJ C)
[Ingredients and Concentration]
The vaccine contains inactivated porcine circovirus type 2 ZJ/C strain, and the virus content per ml before inactivation is ≥107.3TCID50.
Light yellow emulsion.
It is used to prevent diseases caused by porcine circovirus type 2 infection. The immunization period is 4 months.
[Application and Dosages] Intramuscular injection in neck. For pigs over 14 days old, 2.0ml per head.
Generally, there are no adverse reactions.
(1) This product is only suitable for vaccination of healthy pigs.
(2) The temperature of the vaccine should be raised to room temperature before use, and it should be shaken well.
(3) The vaccine bottle should be used up on the same day after it is opened.
(4) This product is strictly prohibited to freeze, and do not use after demulsification.
(5) Vaccine bottles and remaining vaccines should be harmlessly disposed of by burning or boiling.
(6) Allergic reactions in pigs can be treated with epinephrine.
(1) 10ml/bottle (2) 20ml/bottle (3) 50ml/bottle (4) 100ml/bottle (5) 250ml/bottle
(1) 600 bottles/box (2) 300 bottles/box (3) 200 bottles/box (4) 100 bottles/box (5) 40 bottles/box
[Storage and shelf life]
The product can be stored at 2~8℃ for one year.