Transmissible Gastroenteritis and Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Vaccine, Live（Strain SD L and Strain LW L）
[Ingredients and Concentration]
The main ingredients are porcine transmissible gastroenteritis virus SD/L strain and porcine epidemic diarrhea virus LW/L strain. The virus content of SD/L and LW/L for each dose can both be ≥105.0TCID50.
Slightly yellow spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, and quickly dissolve after adding diluent.
It is used to prevent swine transmissible gastroenteritis and swine epidemic diarrhea. The immunity period is 6 months.
[Application and Dosages]
Intramuscular inoculation, dilute the vaccine with sterile normal saline or a suitable diluent according to the marked doses. Pregnant sows should be vaccinated about 40 days before farrowing, 1 dose/head and 2nd vaccination after 20 days. Their piglets should be vaccinated within 7-10 days after weaning, 1 dose/head and 2nd vaccination after 14 days.
(1) This product is only used to inoculate healthy pigs.
(2) When pregnant sows are vaccinated, they should be properly controlled to avoid mechanical abortion.
(3) The vaccine should be used up within 1 hour after dilution.
(4) The inoculation equipment should be sterile, and the injection site should be strictly disinfected.
(5) The vaccine should be protected from high temperature, disinfectant and sunlight during transportation, storage and use.
(6) The remaining vaccines and utensils should be discarded after being harmlessly treated.
[Specification] 5 doses/vial, 10doses/vial
[Storage and shelf life] 18 months