Mink Enteritis Virus Baculovivus Vector Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain MEV-VP2)
Mink Enteritis Virus Baculovivus Vector Vaccine
Inactivated (Strain MEV-VP2)
[Main ingredients and content]
Containing inactivated recombinant baculovirus MEV-VP2 strain expressing mink enteritis virus VP2 protein, the pre-inactivated antigen hemagglutination titer was 1:1024~1:8192.
After standing, the upper layer is a clear liquid, and the lower layer has a small amount of precipitation, which is a uniform suspension after shaking.
[Function and use]
For the prevention of mink viral enteritis. The immunization period is 6 months.
[Usage and Dosage]
Minks over 49 days of age were subcutaneously injected into the legs, 1.0 ml each.
Generally no visible adverse reactions
(1) Only applicable to inoculation of healthy mink.
(2) After the vaccine is unsealed, it is limited to be used up on the same day.
(3) Do not freeze, return the temperature of the vaccine to room temperature before use, and shake it well.
(4) The injection equipment should be strictly disinfected, and local disinfection should be done during inoculation.
(5) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
(1) 10m1/bottle (2) 20mL/bottle (3) 30m1/bottle (4) 90m1/bottle
(5) 250m1/bottle (6) 500m1/bottle (7) 1000m1/bottle
(1) 200 bottles/box (2) 100 bottles/box (3) 40 bottles/box
(4) 20 bottles/box (5) 10 bottles/box
[Storage and validity period]
Stored at 2~8℃, the validity period is 18 months.