[Main components and content] The vaccine contains canine distemper virus CDV-11 strain, and the virus content of each vaccine is ≥104.5TCID50.
[Properties] It is a loose yellowish-white spongy mass, which is easy to separate from the bottle wall, and dissolves quickly after adding diluent.
[Function and use] For the prevention of fox distemper, the immunization period is 6 months.
[Usage and Dosage] According to the bottle label, the head portion is diluted with normal saline for injection, and each intramuscular injection is 1ml (including 1 head portion). Newborn foxes received booster immunization 1 month after primary immunization.
(1) This product is only used to inoculate healthy foxes. Animals that have used immune serum should use this vaccine after 1 to 2 weeks, otherwise the immune effect will be affected.
(2) Shake well after dilution, and shake the vaccine at any time during the vaccination process. The diluted vaccine must be used up within 2 hours.
(3) The injection site should be disinfected, and the used utensils and vaccine bottles should be disinfected.
(4) Animals should avoid mobilization, transportation, and sudden changes in feeding conditions during the vaccination period, so as not to cause stress reactions and lead to immune failure; and strictly prevent contact with sick animals.
(5) Very few animals may have allergic reactions after vaccination. Prepare epinephrine hydrochloride injection before vaccination, and rescue in time when allergic reaction occurs.
[Specifications] (1) 1 serving/bottle (2) 2 servings/bottle (3) 10 servings/bottle
[Package] (1) 200 bottles/box (2) 600 bottles/box
[Storage and validity period] Store below -15℃, the validity period is 18 months.