[Main ingredients and dosage]
The vaccine contains canine adenovirus-Ⅱ attenuated CAV-2RZ strain, and the virus content of each vaccine is ≥105.0TCID50.
Yellowish white spongy loose clumps that are easily separated from the bottle wall and dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
[Function and use]
For the prevention of fox encephalitis. The immunization period is 6 months.
[Usage and Dosage]
Intramuscular injection. Dilute the vaccine with sterile physiological saline to 1 dose/ml according to the dose indicated on the bottle label, 1 dose per animal (1ml). The recommended immunization program is: 14-21 days after weaning for fox foxes, booster immunization 21 days after primary immunization; booster immunization 30-60 days before breeding foxes.
1) This vaccine is only used to immunize healthy foxes.
2) Shake well after dilution, and shake the vaccine at any time during the vaccination process. The diluted vaccine should be used up within 2 hours.
3) The injection site should be disinfected.
4) During the vaccination period, animals should avoid mobilization, transportation and sudden changes in feeding conditions, etc., so as not to cause stress reactions and lead to immune failure, and strictly prevent contact with sick animals.
5) Very few animals may have allergic reactions after vaccination. Prepare epinephrine hydrochloride injection before vaccination, and treat in time in case of allergic reaction.
6) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
1) 1 serving/bottle 2) 5 servings/bottle 3) 10 servings/bottle
4) 30 servings/bottle 5) 50 servings/bottle 6) 90 servings/bottle
7) 100 servings/bottle
[Package] 1) 600 bottles/carton 2) 400 bottles/carton 3) 200 bottles/carton
[Storage and validity period] Store below -15℃, the validity period is 18 months.