Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Avian Influenza (Subtype H9) Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota+ Strain M41+ Strain LG1)
[Ingredients and Concentration]
Each vaccine (0.5ml) contains inactivated chicken Newcastle disease virus La Sota strain ≥108.3EID50, chicken infectious bronchitis virus M41 strain ≥106.3EID50, H9 subtype avian influenza virus LG1 strain ≥107.8EID50.
Milky white emulsion.
For the prevention of Newcastle disease in chickens, infectious bronchitis and H9 subtype avian influenza.
[Application and Dosages]
Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection in the neck. Chickens under 2 months old, each 0.3ml; chickens over 2 months old, 0.5ml each.
No obvious adverse reactions.
(1) Only used to inoculate healthy chickens.
(2) This product is strictly prohibited from freezing.
(3) If there are abnormal phenomena such as breakage, foreign body or demulsification and delamination, do not use it.
(4) When inoculating, the injection equipment should be sterilized by high pressure or boiling, and the injection site should be sterilized with iodine tincture.
(5) Shake well before use and allow the vaccine to return to room temperature. Once the vaccine is opened, it will be used up on the same day.
(6) Once the vaccine is mistakenly injected into the human body, seek medical attention immediately and inform the doctor that this product contains mineral oil adjuvant.
(7) The used vaccine bottles and utensils should be disinfected.
(1) 250ml/bottle (2) 500ml/bottle
[Storage and shelf life]
Stored at 2-8℃, the validity period is 18 months.
(1) 250ml/bottle×40bottles/carton (2) 500ml/bottle×20bottles/carton