[Ingredients and Concentration]
This product contains egg yolk antibody against infectious bursal disease of chickens.
Slightly brown or light yellow transparent liquid.
It is used for emergency treatment and emergency prevention of early and mid-stage infection of chicken infectious bursal disease.
[Application and Dosages]
Subcutaneous, intramuscular and intraperitoneal injections are acceptable.
Treatment: 2ml below 35 days old, 3ml above 35 days old.
Emergency prevention: 1ml under 25 days old, 1.5ml for 25~35 days old, 2ml for 35~45 days old, 2.5~4ml for over 45 days old. The injection can be repeated 2-3 times if necessary.
(1) The passive immune protection period of one injection of this product is 5 to 7 days.
(2) This product is invalid when taken orally.
(3) This product can be used 2 to 3 times in a row.
(4) This product contains antibodies against various pathogens other than IBD. Live vaccines such as IBD, ND, and IB cannot be vaccinated within 5 days after use.
(5) This product can be mixed with kanamycin and gentamicin for one injection.
(6) After the product is stored for a long time, there is a small amount of flocculent precipitation at the bottom of the bottle, which has no effect on the curative effect.
(7) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused antibodies should be treated harmlessly.
[Specification] (1) 500ml/bottle
[Storage and shelf life] Freeze at -20℃ and store at 2~8℃, the validity period is 18 months.