[Ingredients and Concentration]
The main component is duck Tembusu virus WF100 strain, and the virus content of each vaccine is ≥104.5 TCID50.
Light yellow spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, and dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
For the prevention of duck Tembusu virus disease. The immunization period of ducklings is 5 months, and the immunization period of laying ducks is 4 months.
[Application and Dosages]
Intramuscular injection. According to the number of feathers indicated on the bottle label, dilute the vaccine with sterilized normal saline to contain 1 feather per 0.5ml, each 0.5ml. The recommended immunization program is as follows: ducklings are immunized at the age of 5 to 7 days, and boosted once 2 weeks after the initial immunization; egg-laying ducks are immunized once 1 to 2 weeks before the start of laying.
(1) Only for healthy ducks.
(2) Shake the vaccine well after dilution, and it should be shaken at any time during the vaccination process.
(3) The temperature of the diluent should be controlled below room temperature, and the vaccine should be used up within 1 hour after dilution.
(4) The injection equipment should be strictly disinfected, and local disinfection should be done during inoculation.
(5) It should be protected from light during transportation and transported under refrigerated conditions.
(6) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
(1) 200 birds per bottle (2) 500 birds per bottle
(1) 200 bottles/carton (2) 400 bottles/carton
[Storage and shelf life]
Store below −15°C, the validity period is 18 months.