Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae Vaccine, Live（Strain RM48）
[Ingredients and Concentration]
Contains RM48 strain of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, and the number of live bacteria in each vaccine is not less than 5×107CCU.
Light yellow spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, and dissolve quickly after adding diluent.
For the prevention of swine asthma caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. The immunization period is 6 months.
[Application and Dosages]
(1) Pleural inoculation. Healthy pigs over 30 days of age were diluted with sterilized PBS (0.01mol/L, pH 7.2) according to the bottle label to make 1 head/ml, and the needle was inserted into the intercostal space of about 2 cm from the posterior border of the right scapula. 1 ml of the vaccine was injected into the chest cavity of each pig.
(2) Nasal inoculation. Healthy piglets before and after weaning were diluted with sterilized PBS (0.01mol/L, pH 7.2) according to the first portion on the bottle label to 1 portion/ml, and the vaccine was injected into the deep nasal cavity when the pigs inhaled, and each pig was inoculated. Vaccine 2ml.
Generally no serious adverse reactions.
(1) 3 days before vaccination and within two weeks after vaccination, drugs used for the treatment of mycoplasma other than penicillin, streptomycin and sulfonamides should be discontinued.
(2) This vaccine is only used for healthy pigs, and it should be used up within 2 hours after the vaccine is diluted.
(3) When using thoracic inoculation, strict attention should be paid to the disinfection of the pig's body surface and the replacement of 1 needle for each pig.
(4) If an allergic reaction occurs after thoracic inoculation, epinephrine should be injected immediately instead of intranasal inoculation.
(1) 2 doses/bottle (2) 4 doses /bottle (3) 10 doses /bottle (4) 20 doses /bottle
[Storage and shelf life]
It is effective for 18months stored below -15℃.
(1) 5 bottles/box (2) 10 bottles/box (3) 20 bottles/box