[Ingredients and Concentration]
The vaccine contains attenuated R98 strain of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus, and the virus content of each vaccine is ≥105.0TCID50.
[Properties] Light yellow spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, dissolve quickly after adding normal saline.
For the prevention of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS), it is suitable for healthy pigs over 7 days old. Immunity occurs 7 to 14 days after vaccination, and the immune period is 4 months.
[Application and Dosages]
According to the bottle label, the head portion is indicated, and the vaccine is diluted with sterilized normal saline to 1ml per head, intramuscular injection or intranasal injection for piglets over 7 days old, 1ml/head; gilts and pre-breeding sows Intramuscular injection, 2ml/head.
[Adverse Reaction] There’s none visible adverse reactions ordinarily.
(1) This product is not suitable for PRRS-negative pig farms and sows and boars within 30 days of pregnancy. Emergency preventive injections can be given when this disease occurs; it should not be used for pigs with thin constitution and other diseases.
(2) At present, the immune efficacy test of the vaccine against HPPRRS has not been carried out, so the immune efficacy of the vaccine against HPPRRS cannot be determined.
(3) This product should be placed in a cool and dark place after dilution, and used up within 1 hour.
(4) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
(5) This product should be transported under refrigerated conditions below 8°C.
[Specification] (1) 10 doses/vial
(1) 10 vials/box (2) 400 vials/ctn
[Storage and shelf life]
It is effective for 15 months stored at -20℃.