Each g contains 500mg of tylvalosin (as tylvalosin tartrate).
- Treat infection associated with Mycoplasma in swine and chickens.
Dosage and administration
- Swine or chicken: 100 - 150 g or 200 - 600 g of the product per 1000 kg of feed for 7 consecutive days, respectively.
- Not for human use, avoid contact with skin and eyes, and keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in the laying period in layer.
- Be not suitable for combined with penicillin.
- Wear protective equipments for handling the product should.
- Withdrawal medicated feed 3 or 5 days for swine or chicken, respectively.
- Protect from light and moisture. Store in an airtight container.